Monday, February 2, 2009

Updates




I know that I have not posted in a really long time. In case you didn't know, life as an accountant transitioning into a new year is not much fun! Lots of late nights & long days. I tried to get as much quality time in with Hayes that I could so I just never made it to the computer. Her Daddy has taken such good care of her...I don't know what I would have done without his help. Hayes turned 9 months old yesterday and will go for her shots & checkup in the morning. I will be sure to post her height & weight tomorrow. Also, she is learning to crawl & it is so cute. She has mastered going from sitting up to all fours. She can rock back & forth. She will crawl a little and then flatten out to stretch out and grab whatever is in sight. On Thursday, Uncle Tate came to stay b/c he had an interview at UMC for PT school & then Bevo & Cat drove up Friday afternoon. Hayes has so much fun with all her guests. Last night we went to a superbowl party at Tim & Drew's & Hayes got to hang with her new best bud Lila Thomas! They touch each other & laugh...it is so cute. We also spent time with Vivi Gross on Saturday. They ate Cheerios, drank apple juice & passed toys back & forth. I have attached a few pictures of Hayes & Vivi.

No comments: