Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chicken Pox

I got a call from the daycare today that they think that Hayes has the chicken pox. I went and picked her up & she has a little dot on her face right below her eye, some bumps on her tummy & on her little booty (per Sister Paula...all I see is the one on her face). We have an appointment with Dr. Smith in the morning to get the diagnosis. Little girl goes from throwing back her head screaming to cracking up...I can't figure out how she can feel so good one second and so bad the next. On a lighter note, she pulled up on the end of the couch up o her feet tonight. I am not sure how she did that considering she didn't feel well. All I know is that it made her crack up!!!

1 comment:

The Crowders said...

bless her heart! I hope she feels better soon. She is too cute to be sick!