Saturday, February 28, 2009

Getting Better

Hayes went back to daycare on Friday. Dr. Smith said she was fine to go back Wednesday & her pox were all dried up but we let her stay out 2 more days because her ear was still bothering her. I talked to our pharmacist friend last night and found out that mediciene she was taking didn't work if taken within 2 hours of eating iron products. Well, woudn't you know that Hayes drinks Enfamil Lipil which is full of iron soooo her meds haven't been working which is why her ear is still hurting her! So now, after she eats a bottle, I have to set a reminder on my phone for 2 hours so I can give her antibiotic to her. Would have been nice to know before she had already taken 5 days worth. You live and learn! Bevo & Cat & Nana & Papa are coming today because Bryce and I are making the plunge tomorrow & are getting baptized at our new church. Yes, 2 Catholics are becoming Baptist! Isn't that a trip?

3 comments:

Michaela Shurden said...

Is someone taking pictures of y'all in the dunking booth?? I have got to see it! :) Congrats!

Kellye Abraham said...

I'm so glad to know that y'all are getting Baptized into the family! PS--I didn't know that the pox were back. Kendall got to see your mom the other day!!

The Sutton Family said...

do we get to see any pics from the baptism for you and b?:) congrats!
love, christie.