Thursday, July 10, 2008

Spoiled Rotten


Well...I am leaving her for the first time this weekend. Bryce has a work trip at the beach & I am joining him tomorrow afternoon. My mom and Aunt Peggy are coming to Jackson to keep Hayes. Their sister, Donna, that lives in Texas is coming as well. I have a feeling that little Hayes is going to be absolutely rotten when we get back. I am leaving my camera so they will take lots of pictures that I can post. Hope all goes well & I hope we can enjoy ourselves away from her. Wish us luck!!!!

4 comments:

The Hardy Family said...

Love this picture!!!! So gorgeous!

Michaela Shurden said...

Aunt Kiki is coming to babysit?? Lord help her! Haha!! They are going to have a blast! Enjoy your weekend away!!!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

The hardest part will be driving away ... but it will make you appreciate that time together SO much!!!!!!! I am so proud of you guys for going! Have fun!! Leave our number if they need ANYTHING!

christina polk said...

Yall have a great time. I totally agree the hardest part is actually closing the door and getting into your car! Once you get on the road..it will be all better. Have fun!!