Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Just a Swingin'


Not much has happened in the past few days. We take Hayes to daycare, we pick her up, give her a bath, feed her and she goes to bed. She did have a babysitter last night. It was Brook Malpass, our new friend. She dates one of Bryce's good friends & offered to give Bryce and me a night to go have dinner. Of course instead, I wanted to run errands...oh well!!! I did take a cute picture of Hayes in her swing. She loves her swing! We are going to Clarksdale this weekend so hopefully I will have some fun pictures & stories to post. We are going to visit my Dad who was hit by a car while riding his motorcycle last Friday night. He was very lucky. He broke his leg and had to have surgery & will have to stay off of it for several months, but we are glad that was all of the damage! Please keep him in your prayers.

No comments: