Sunday, July 13, 2008

Back to the Real World

We made it back! I actually got butterflies when I took the Gluckstadt exit thinking about getting to see Hayes. She looks bigger, her hair is lighter and so much has fallen out. I can't believe how much she changed while we were gone. She had so much fun with her 4 babysitters & I think they had fun too...not to mention that my house was SPOTLESS! I will get the pictures from the weekend posted after my Mom emails them to me. Oh and my Aunt Donna (AKA Mini D) changed Jake's name to Eddie for Special "ED" because she thinks he is slow. For anyone that knows Jake...this is pretty funny b/c we have always said that Hank was our smart one and Jake was our sweet one...bless him...he isn't dumb, just very GOOFY! I hope everyone has a good week.

2 comments:

The Crowders said...

We need to see new pictures of sweet Hayes! :-)
I want to try and come by and see her when we are in town for Ashley McVey's wedding.

McCarra Family said...

We hope to see you! Tara & Clay will be staying with us that weekend.