Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fire Drill





Well today Hayes had her first fire drill. Ms. Mae wrote a note in her folder that said, "Hayes had her first fire drill today at 10:00 & came through it like a breeze." I just cracked up thinking about all of those daycare workers getting all those little babies out of the building. I can't imagine. Tonight after work & daycare, Bryce, Hayes & I went to take dinner to the Stewarts. Jennifer told me not to post the picture of us with our girls, but I had to because they are SO cute!!!

3 comments:

Michaela Shurden said...

I honestly don't know which is cuter....the baby girls or their proud parents. :)

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

There a few things: 1. thank you for the sweet message about helping out with Huddy - what a precious friend you are; 2. look at those precious babies and proud parents - you guys are too cute!; 3. I just laughed so hard thinking about the fire drill - that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christina polk said...

Now those are two cute girls and Jennifer looks GREAT!!