Tuesday, July 29, 2008

3 Month Pictures



Last Friday I had Jenni Moyer Smith come and take Hayes' 3 month pictures. She was so good with Hayes. Hayes was such a little trooper. We put her in bassinets, on the floor, on her changing table etc and she never made a peep until the very end. She was exhausted so she fell asleep in my arms and then we moved her around the house a little more and took pictures of her sleeping. Jenni sent me 2 proofs yesterday which I used for Bryce's birthday present. I can't wait to see them all. Here are the 2 that I have so far.

4 comments:

theelliottfamily said...

I cannot even talk about those pictures. I love them. Poor Wilson, I haven't has his picture taken yet! Those poor second babies. Hayes gets more beautiful by the day!!! I cannot believe that she is almost three months old. Time flies!

Michaela Shurden said...

Her big brown eyes are killing me! She's PRECIOUS!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christina polk said...

Beautiful!! I love those eyes!!