Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Birthday Party



















We had a birthday party at the house for our friends that had little ones & family. It was a blast! Hayes ate so much cake that she woke up at 2:30am & wouldn't go back to sleep. I am not sure if it was a stomach ache or a sugar high! Christie, did you notice that we graduated in our bow size? I thought you would be proud. My friend Audrey whose little girl is in the picture above loves big bows so that is what she got Hayes for her birthday. She came to the party, walked over to Hayes, took her little white bow out and put a giant white bown in then turned around laughing. I have to admit that I love it!!!

1 comment:

The Sutton Family said...

girl, i LOVE the big bow! i noticed it immediately! i am so glad that precious angel had a happy one! love, christie.