Monday, May 11, 2009

Almost No More Bottles

I will give it to Hayes. I only gave her sippee cups on Saturday and Sunday & she did great. She was only given a night bottle so she could take her antibiotic. She knows how to use that sippee cup...I think she was just playing me in the past. She ate twice as much breakfast, lunch and supper to get full but she did great. She was a little fussy Saturday morning b/c she didn't understand & didn't know she should've eaten more breakfast b/c there would be no bottle but she definately picked up on it by lunch time. She ate 3 lunches. That little girl is soooo funny!

2 comments:

Michaela Shurden said...

Now that's my kind of girl...3 lunches! Can't beat it!!

The Crowders said...

That is hilarious. They are so funny and it only gets better as she gets older. She is precious!