Monday, June 30, 2008

My Mommy


Well, I finally got Bryce to take a picture of Hayes & me. I have been burning up the camera taking pictures of her with everyone else in the world but the only one we had of the two of us was from the hospital when she was screaming bloody murder & I had on my hospital gown & we all know how lovely those are. Tonight I got home from work & she was sleeping on Bryce's lap. Bryce & I started talking about our days & we looked over & she was staring at me smiling so big. I guess she woke up hearing my voice & it made her so happy. It made my heart pound!!!!!! What a little blessing she is.

4 comments:

The Crowders said...

Such a cute picture. You look beautiful as always. I am so glad that you have a blog so I can keep up with Hayes. She is precious. Isn't amazing how much they capture your heart in such a short time? I can't even remember life before AR. It must have been boring!

McCarra Family said...

You are so sweet. Ann Rogers is absolutely precious too. I can't believe she is so big.

Trev, Jen & Vivi said...

Girl, I can SO relate! Precious, precious picture! You two are quite the photogenic girlies.

love,
jen gross

MM said...

Hey!! It has been forever but I wanted to say hello and say congrats on your beautiful daughter! She is adorable! I hope you are getting some sleep and it is good to see your blog! Take care!!!!
Mindy M Strickland