Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Daycare

Hayes loves daycare! She started at St. Francis last Friday. Ms. Mae takes such good care of her. She has already gotten her on an eating schedule and since she has started daycare, she has dropped a feeding during the night so Mommy and Daddy are getting plenty of rest for work. Her first day at daycare both her Bevo & I called to check on her and they welcome that which is very comforting. I am going to take my camera one day to get a picture of Ms. Mae holding Hayes. I have turned into a camera nerd. It says a lot for someone who didn't even take a camera on her honeymoon!!!! Oh, well, I am growing and learning. Hayes turns 2 months tomorrow so hopefully I will get some good pictures of her smiling to post. We are also going to Meridian this weekend so we will get some pictures of Hayes with Nana, Papa, Aunt Robyn and the boys finally.

2 comments:

The Crowders said...

It is so wonderful having a daycare you love. It makes it so much easier to go to work. They will have her on such a good schedule! Ann Rogers jumps out of my arms and into Mrs. Crystal's each morning. I try not to get my feelings hurt. :-)
You are correct, now that I look back on college...you NEVER had a camera. We are all grown up and responsible now. CRAZY!!! :-)

McCarra Family said...

Very cute picture!!!!!! I didn't know you could do that...I am impressed.