Thursday, April 22, 2010

Vegas




From top down...New York, New York; Monte Carlo; MGM Grand & Excalibur (not sure if that is the correct spelling)







Sugarland; Blake Shelton w/ Trace Adkins; Blake Shelton w/ Guitarist
















Bryce and I got to go to Las Vegas for the ACM awards show this past weekend! It was an all expenses paid trip from Dr. Pepper. I had never been to Vegas so I just had so much fun!!! We had tickets to a Cirque de Solei show on Friday night, a Sugarland & Blake Shelton concert Saturday night and tickets to the Academy of Country Music Awards show on Sunday night. There was also a all star jam after the awards show where Carrie Underwood, Lady Antebellam, Montgomery Gentry & others sang a few songs each. I must say that Sugarland are unbelievable performers. If you have never seen then & even if you don't LOVE country, they are a must see. Here are a couple of pictures from my phone. I will download camera pics tonight!

No comments: