Thursday, March 26, 2009

Big Girl Food

Over the past month, Hayes started eating pick up food & LOVES it so I let her start getting the plate lunch at daycare last Friday. Since then she has had catfish, vegetable soup, pizza, ravioli & today is steak fingers. Ms. Mae says that she eats every bit & sometimes gets 2nds and even 3rds. Watch out Sam Sherman, she is catching up :) Within a week, she has started to finally get thigh rolls & they are soooo cute! I can't wait to see how much weight she has gained at her next checkup. Oh, and she learned how to wave bye-bye...makes my heart melt!

1 comment:

The Shermans said...

I wish Sam would eat more "big boy food." He'll eat all of those rice puff/wagon wheel/cheeto things, he'll eat any bread product, but that's about it. We're still on baby food level 3, and he spits some of the bigger chunks out. It's frustrating. I'm jealous!