Sunday, November 30, 2008

Enough Hair for a BOW!





Ok...I am sure that most of you know that I am funny about bows & have never put one in Hayes' hair. I think the initial problem started when the nurses at the hospital stuck an ugly "ribbon" with KY jelly to her head. Since I had a C section & was stuck in the room, I was unable to do a thing about it. Bryce came back from observing her "first bath" with pictures of our precious little girl with a hideous bow planted on the very top of her head & she was crying...I wonder why...it made me cry too! Anyway, she now has enough hair to hold a bow in & the hair has gotten so out of control that it NEEDS a bow. I will admit, I think they are adorable now.

4 comments:

The Sutton Family said...

bows are the bomb!:)
love, christie and sadie.

Michaela Shurden said...

Girl, I hear ya on the bow thing! No need for a bow before they have hair to hold one....OR those ridiculous headbands with bows on them! I PRAY that no one buys one for Miller because I will refuse to let her wear it! They leave indentions like they are cutting off circulation! Haha!

The Crowders said...

So glad sweet girl can truly wear a bow now. :-) AR was just like her and we still have just enough hair to wear a bow. I am just praying she gets more hair by the time she is 2.
I just love seeing Hayes. She is adorable. I wish we could see ya'll over the holidays. Maybe while we are both in the delta.

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Love how cute she is with the bow! Precious precious little girl! My Mom said that she had never seen you look better than you did yesterday! ;) I do remember her bow at the hospital ... that was funny! That was the 1st thing you were worried about! Let me know a playdate that works for you!