Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Talladega





The wreck
that put Kacey Kahne
& Jeff Gordon out
of the race
for several laps...but they came back!
The Fans
The Planes
The Blimp
The Flag
The Fastest Lap
Kacey Kahne being Introduced
Kacey Kahne in his car
Kacey Kahne's Pit Crew
Kahne Pulling Out
Kahne #9 in 9th Place...Can you tell I who my favorite driver is?
One Fan
2 Fan
3 Fan
Senior Fan
and Again
Red Fan
Funny Fan
Campers
Policemen
& More Campers!


This past weekend, Bryce & I went to Talladega with Brown Bottling. I absolutely had the time of my life! I will definately go back...there are not words to explain how much fun I had. I would have never thought this would be something that I would enjoy, but I did! Now, what did you think of the pictures? Oh yes, they are pretty funny.

4 comments:

theelliottfamily said...

Justin would consider you the BEST wife in the world!

The Hardy Family said...

Love it!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

There are truly no words ....

Witcher Family said...

What rednecks!!! Shorty fit right in didn't he??