Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Baby Showers


Georgia with Hayes & Grace Gordon

Hayes & Betsy

Hayes with Noni & Papaw

Hayes with Pam & DeeDee

Hayes & Woody

We have been so busy that I haven't had anytime to post new pictures! Last weekend, Hayes & I went to Clarksdale for Tara, Kellye & Jamie Parolli's baby showers. It was a lot of fun & we were very busy. On Saturday night, I came down with the stomach virus and Mom got it on Sunday. We were pitiful & I didn't have it in me to drive back to Jackson so Hayes and I stayed another night. Aunt Kiki & Cat took care of Little Hayes all day!!!! I don't know what I would have done without them because I was exhausted. This week we have been putting her down at 7 after her last bottle. We both kiss her goodnight, turn on her sound machine & humidifier & shut her door. Not a peep! She can put herself to sleep and I am so proud of her. I leave in the morning for Chicago for one night and Hayes & Bryce will be home alone. I can't wait to see how it goes. They have gotten really "tight" lately so I think Bryce is looking forward to some time with our angel. I will post more pictures from the weekend as soon as Tara and Kellye send them...my camera was on the blink. Here are a few from my Mom's camera. Have a good week!!!!

No comments: